We keep tab on the assets that matter, in the daily running of our clients’ businesses.
Our process makes it easy for our clients to keep track of their assets, whether liquid or fixed. With a large quantity and permutation of fuel dispensing equipment, our clients will know where the assets are located, how they are being put to use, and whether there are changes made to them. Consequently, the recovery of assets can be done more efficiently, hence, leading to higher returns.
From the life-cycle costs, using in-house system SEDAS we set levels of service. Put simply, it means outlining the overall quality, capacity, and role of the different services that the assets provide. In doing so, we can then determine the operating, maintenance, and renewal activities needed to keep the assets in good condition.
We have your back
Benefits of SEDAS
- Best-in-class Ops automation features for automating your entire
- Spend more time interacting with your customers and less on manually
- Powerful analytics and reporting that helps you make smarter
- Simple and straightforward user interface with minimal learning curve.
- Easy set-up and focus on the right thing in day to day ops.
- Easy migration from spreadsheets and other CRM systems.
E – PERMITTING
DIGITIZED PERMIT SOFTWARE
CONSISTENT RISK MANAGEMENT
timely fashion, with logging of incidents for follow-ups by the
Ensure Timely Follow-up of Alarms and Triggers
Ensure Timely Follow-up of Alarms and Triggerss
Reduce Fuel Losses
Reduction of Stock Out Situations
Maintenance of Internal Wet Stock Compliance
Form factor of running on multiple devices
Integration with Fairbanks to seamlessly access full suite of services as well as logging of issues to ensure follow ups and actions
Integration with incident logging to ensure end to end tracking and resolutions
Runs on all popular operating systems
Network wide or group level inventory monitoring
Real Time Monitoring on Wet Stock Movements
Reconciliation reports are aligned to operations and triggers
Interfacing with popular Auto Tanking Systems and Forecourt Controllers
Remote Site Inspection & Collaboration
select different views of the work area, retrieve job information, permits
and resource credentials. The supervisor can run through checklists and
provide feedback during the session which will be recorded internally.
usage or for follow-up purposes.
- Real-time quality feed.
- Runs on multiple devices form factor.
- Recording capability with cloud storage and playback at anytime.
- Include collaboration tools like chat and voice call.
- Access to job details.
- Raise concerns back to case management workflow for follow up.
- Sessions are fully available on the cloud for recall for review, training or audit purposes.
- Cost Saving
- Increased efficiency in the risk evaluation process
- Further ensures safety by enforcing strict adherence to regulations
- Provides convenience by allowing resource management such as
equipment and manpower via one consolidated platform
Continuous Monitoring of Power & Water Usage
Cost savings with trend monitoring of usage such as power and water, etc.
Enhanced Safety Protocols
Increase safety by having automated monitoring, such as reduce risk of food contamination with temperature monitoring.
Provide further insights with data analytics to operate the operations more efficiently.
Our IT team, made ready to explore the possibility of bridging systems, provides our clients a complete view of their operation.